Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Efficiently manages and communicates milestones throughout the project lifecycle, proactively mitigates risks and comfortable adapting to changes from inception to delivery of projects
- Drives full scope of video production from kick-off to publish: manage video projects across Indeed Academy, gather design assets, oversee edits, manage communication between agency partner and internal teams
- Ensures that creative can be produced within specified timeframes
- Work with legal and compliance to ensure videos meet enterprise standards
- Remove roadblocks to production timelines
- POC (point of contact) of all Indeed Academy design inquiries across the organization
- Collate individual project budgets into overall spend reporting
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines, brand guidelines, and budgets
- Collect metrics from stakeholders and report on the efficacy of work to internal team while driving improvements
- Managers external production agencies and serves as the liaison between Indeed and agency
- Plan, organize and develop process documentation for Indeed Academy
- You are creative, solutions-driven, organized and have exceptional people skills – you’re the one who knows how to make things happen
- You’ve had 5+ years of professional experience as a video producer or similar role with an ad agency, design studio, or production company. Experience with training or eLearning is a bonus
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in video, marketing or related field
- You’re a self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations - things can change quickly around here so the ability to adjust and make decisions is critical
- You’re organized and on-time, and you know how to prioritize your work and multi-task where necessary
- You’ve worked with cross-functional teams and synthesized feedback and input from creative and product marketing stakeholders
- You’re extremely comfortable with the Adobe creative suite
- You’ve managed multiple clients and projects through a central project management platform such as Jira, Trello, or Basecamp
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.