Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products.
The Voice of Client Specialist will report to the Manager of Client Success, Solutions and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate initiatives between various departments and provide other general support as needed.
- Function as a product expert and liaison for the Client Success team
- Understand all product updates, changes and tests that could affect Client Success, partnering with CS Product Strategy teammates to deliver all necessary updates via regular communication
- Partner with Solutions Support and Training & Development to ensure processes and training materials are updated to reflect product changes
- Collaborate with Client Success stakeholders to understand product concerns, review product requests and manage a list of prioritized initiatives on behalf of the Client Success department
- Conceptualize high-value product improvements to enhance the usability and effectiveness of Indeed for Employers, as well as improving internal processes within Client Success
- 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.