Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
- Customize and build on a WordPress theme to scale beyond existing static pages and implement new functionality and features (e.g., dynamic content, interactive widgets)
- Apply UI/UX best practices to design and test new pages
- Produce graphic assets such as email templates, one-pagers, and social media imagery
- Manage and optimize dynamic pages showing jobs posted inside the Seen app
- Integrate with app data (e.g., location-based data, live jobs) to surface on external website
- Maintain well-documented, reusable and transferable code
- Use GTM and Google Analytics to track goals throughout the customer lifecycle
- Analyze performance tests and implement solutions to increase site performance and SEO optimization
- You have significant experience with WordPress. Other platforms like Joomla, Drupal and Shopify are a plus. Must be able to install, set up, create themes and manage a WordPress site.
- You live in Adobe Creative Suite and know your way around a number of mediums, whether an event banner, a GIF or a landing page.
- Experience with Google Suite including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Have a portfolio that showcases a range of development and design skills.
- Preferred: Experienced with dynamic pages (e.g., job boards, e-commerce sites) with static URLs
- Preferred: Knowledge of Python, PHP, Git, MYSQL, AJAX, JSON and jQuery
- Preferred: Experience A/B testing through a tool like Optimizely or VWO
- Driven teammates who want to be the best (while having fun along the way)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Daily catered breakfast and lunch, drinks, and endless snacks
- Wellness incentives and fitness classes
- Casual dress with lots of free t-shirts to help
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.