Additional Posting Location(s): Austin - Downtown
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Review all production team work against the original creative assets to validate the developed communication.
- Complete render testing of all email marketing and web-based communications prior to deployment, following the standard testing process.
- Complete render testing report for each campaign tested.
- Be part of the final validation team responsible to ensure that production team work is flawlessly executed before going into market.
- Provide feedback on common issues spotted during QA process to improve future efforts upstream.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related field or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Email and/or website marketing experience is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Bonus points for any of the following: Litmus, Wordpress, Marketo, Optimizely, JIRA, Tableau, Python, BrowserStack, PHP, Selenium or Browser Automation Tools
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Enthusiasm and keen interest in marketing, design, HTML.
Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.