Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Managing the request intake process, ensuring all requests are vetted against Marketing business goals & KPIs and that the team executes on the highest value work for Indeed.
- Delivering development projects & tasks
- Ensuring compliance to web development standards.
- Process maintenance & improvements, and the continual improvement of team capabilities.
- Main point of contact for WordPress inquiries across marketing and the organization. You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- Ensure all requests are vetted for requirements, business impact, requirements, and alignment with Marketing KPI’s. Where there is lack of clarity, you are resourceful and track down the missing information to help make informed decisions.
- Facilitate quarterly planning & prioritization of team goals. You are respectful and influential; you have the ability to push back when needed and can approach work rationally.
- Partner closely with critical stakeholder groups, including design, product, and Marketing leadership.
- Maintain & seek to improve operational efficiency of your team. Encourage team creativity and autonomy, while ensuring a consistent, shared understanding of best practices.
- Efficiently manage and communicate milestones throughout the project lifecycle, proactively mitigates risks and adapting to changes from inception to delivery of projects.
- Communicate team updates and lead team ceremonies, including daily standups and retrospectives.
- Elicit requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Plan, organize and develop process documentation.
Basic Qualifications ·
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Producer or similar role with agency or web development company.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and traditional Project Management methodologies.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of web development, A/B testing, UX design, and creative design.
Preferred Qualifications ·
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Understanding of technical architecture, hosting, and software engineering, as well as interest in cutting edge development techniques.
- Advanced-level proficiency of Atlassian JIRA tool.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.