Date published: 3-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced product marketing manager to create and execute on the messaging and content strategy driving our flagship website for employers - www.indeed.com/hire. The ideal candidate is passionate about messaging, content creation and optimizing the site for experience and conversion, with a vision for new ways to grow our business.
You’ll be responsible for creating the messaging and content strategy to update this site and responsible for driving constant improvements in content and layout to drive key engagement and revenue metrics in key markets around the world. This role requires heavy collaboration with product management, U/X, design, Wordpress teams to drive testing and development for continued optimization of the site.
- Own the plan for messaging, content strategy and site updates and optimization, including coordinating updates with product management, design, U/X, and website teams to maximize traffic and conversion opportunities
- Identify areas of opportunity rooted in data and industry best practice, and develop plans to create the right messaging and content to drive conversion rate improvements
- Ensure brand alignment, consistent voice and tone, outstanding visuals, and interaction in our site experience
- Understand the customer - live and breathe by the needs, behaviors, and feedback of the target personas
- Collaborate with product, product marketing, online marketing, design, U/X and others to maximize engagement, conversion, and lead generation
- “Always be testing”: from A/B testing CTAs and content assets and placements to working with product management and UX teams to optimize engagement paths, generate test concepts, refine testing methodology, and roadmaps across areas of the site, and evangelize learnings
- Measure website performance and report to cross-functional stakeholders
- Get stuff done in a collaborative way -- work well with other teams and execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years marketing experience with significant responsibility for messaging and content on a highly trafficked site
- Demonstrated track record of building messaging and related content on a web experience; proven success in driving traffic and increasing conversions
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage multiple projects and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Ability to build and adapt a cohesive product narrative encompassing the growing suite of interrelated products that Indeed offers to employers
- Understanding of current trends in web architecture, design, analytics and experience
- Working knowledge of Web Analytics
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.