Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Workday Compensation Lead Analyst for the HR Technology team, you will work closely with HR and the HR Technology team to drive a variety of projects and initiatives. The primary focus of this role is to serve as a resource for the ongoing support and enhancement of Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation processes in Workday, Indeed’s HCM system.
- Oversee and manage the strategy of Workday Compensation
- Troubleshoot, develop, document, and test solutions for production defects and enhancements
- Analyze the current compensation setup and present recommendations to optimize
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls
- Partner with Indeed’s Compensation Team to translate business needs, understand requirements, and communicate system capabilities/limitations and best practices.
- Manage project work via the use of project plans, business requirements documentation, unit and user acceptance testing, proof of concept prototyping, etc.
- Review integration event issues and coordinate with our integrations team to solution
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions.
- Create detailed process documentation, as necessary
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of feature releases.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Workday Compensation
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday HCM configuration and business processes
- Intermediate knowledge of developing Workday Advanced reports
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- 2+ years of experience of Workday Compensation development
- Functional knowledge on Workday HCM modules including Core and Advanced Compensation
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.