Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Create and modify integrations using Workday technologies - EIB, Cloud Connect, Studio.
- Create and modify Advanced Custom web service enabled reports utilized by multiple external systems.
- Work individually or within project teams and participate in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support.
- Provide accurate delivery timelines for assigned work and deliver on time
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues as necessary.
- Stay informed of changes to integrations as a result of Workday updates and determine impact.
- Regression testing of integrations during Workday system updates/upgrades and annual processes such as Open Enrollment.
- Create technical documentation.
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls.
- Participate in and validate Production migrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of HR Systems experience
- 2+ years of experience configuring and implementing integrations using Workday’s integration services (EIB, Cloud Connect and Studio)
- 2+ years report development using Advanced and web service enabled reports
- Deep understanding of Workday data and structure, business processes, and reporting capabilities
- Have solid understanding and hands on experience with various technologies like REST and SOAP APIs, WSDL, XML and XSLT.
- Have solid understanding and hands on experience with Integration System Security
- Be able to articulate well with team and business partners and adapt quickly to rapidly changing environments.
- Proficiency with productivity software like Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
- Experienced in writing test cases and building test scenarios for integrations and reports.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.