Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
This position will serve as the primary resource for all Workday HCM data requests. The position will involve routine data queries, as well as building complex composite reports and dashboards. The position will also monitor changes by Workday and react to them appropriately with configuration changes and stakeholder communication. This individual will also work with local HR and compliance teams to learn about jurisdictional requirements to ensure Workday is compliant.
- Oversee and manage the strategy of Workday HCM Reporting
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite)
- Build scorecards and metrics for tracking KPIs
- Troubleshoot report related issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Lead efforts to analyze and optimize report performance
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls.
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions.
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of feature releases.
- Troubleshoot minor security issues
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Workday advanced, matrix, and composite report types
- Experience building reports using the Trended Workers Data Source
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience writing macros in Excel using VBA
- Experience designing and building scorecards and dashboards
- Experience designing and implementing Intersection security groups
- Baseline knowledge of Workday HCM configuration and business processes
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Knowledge of SOX regulation as it relates to security and data privacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience of advanced Workday report writing
- Functional knowledge on Workday HCM modules including Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Core HR, Payroll, Talent, and Time Tracking
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.