Additional Posting Location(s): Dallas, Houston, San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Technology Team at Indeed is responsible for supporting Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners.
This position will serve as the primary resource for all Workday HCM data requests. The position will involve routine data queries, as well as building complex composite reports and dashboards. The position will also monitor changes by Workday and react to them appropriately with configuration changes and stakeholder communication. This individual will also work with local HR and compliance teams to learn about jurisdictional requirements to ensure Workday is compliant.
- Oversee and manage the strategy of Workday HCM Reporting
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports (advanced and matrix)
- Troubleshoot report related issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Lead efforts to analyze and optimize report performance
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls.
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions.
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of feature releases.
- Troubleshoot minor security issues
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday advanced and matrix report types
- Experience building reports using the Trended Workers Data Source
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Baseline knowledge of Workday HCM configuration and business processes
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1+ years of experience of Workday production experience
- Functional knowledge on Workday HCM modules including Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Core HR, Payroll, Talent, and Time Tracking
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.