Additional Posting Location(s): San Francisco
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The HR Technology Team supports all HR applications including Workday HCM. Our team works directly with various stakeholders to troubleshoot system issues as well as develop enhancements and new features. Most importantly, we act as a strategic partner developing solutions to automate and simplify processes for our business partners.
This position will serve as the primary resource for all Workday security design and configuration, including reviewing the current security architecture and developing a solution for a more streamlined and efficient design. The position will also monitor changes by Workday and react to them appropriately with configuration changes and stakeholder communication. This individual will also work with local HR and compliance teams to learn about jurisdictional requirements to ensure Workday is compliant.
- Oversee and manage the ongoing design, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of Workday security
- Administer quarterly audits of elevated access to verify security is administered properly
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions.
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of feature releases.
- Provide controls to make sure data is maintained in accordance with system functionality and business requirements. Support government required filings as needed
- Analyze, design, and build new complex custom reports of Advanced and Matrix type.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of security models and approaches to implementing security architecture within Workday
- Experience designing and implementing Intersection security groups
- Baseline knowledge of Workday HCM configuration and business processes
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday report writing
- A basic understanding of integration systems and related security
- Knowledge of SOX regulation as it relates to security and data privacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with team members and leadership
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Workday business processes, report generation and security architecture
- Workday HCM Certification is preferred but is not required
- This position will sit in Indeed's Austin, TX location.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.