Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Build dynamic data models through a variety of programs to document workplace findings
- Create presentations for the workplace strategy team and for a wider audience (eg. senior leadership)
- Coordinate special project initiatives that support both our team and our collaboration with key partners (eg. Employee Experience, Facilities, IT, AV, security, etc.)
- Proactively develop and nurture the real estate relationship to employees to improve overall real estate project process
- Research latest technology in providing a sustainable workplace and in improving employee commutation satisfaction
- Create sustainable initiatives in partnership with Facilities team focused on water, energy, waste, and furniture usage
- Conduct field surveys, employee interviews, observations, focus groups, and data entry to draw conclusions
- Assist in establishing new methods, strategies, and products for building offices, and defining workplaces
- Aid Workplace Strategy team on highly visible projects focused on real estate standards, mobile work environments, and complex phasing
- Organize historic data on workplace strategy spend, including, but not limited to, furniture, graphics, and art costs
- Evaluate potential opportunities for cost savings within workplace strategy across the global portfolio
- Better change management tactics during office redesign, relocation, or expansions by acting as a direct line for feedback and conduit for future office projects
- Develop content showcasing upcoming projects and addressing employee FAQs
- Maintain quality and consistency across the portfolio in terms of employee interactions with the Real Estate team and process
- Inform the larger Real Estate team of feedback trends, issues during projects, etc.
- Maintain space analysis databases and space utilization findings to ensure accuracy of information and analytics
- Partner with Employee Experience to confirm company-wide seating is up-to-date
- Travel 10 - 15%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of combined work experience in real estate, finance, consulting, or project management
- Experience (preferred) in corporate real estate and workplace strategy
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Highly organized, with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with data visualization softwares (eg. Tableau) (preferred)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.