Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate Team is seeking a Workplace Strategy Special Projects Associate to collect data, conduct research, and draw conclusions on special workplace initiatives across the Indeed real estate portfolio. You will work closely with the Workplace Strategy Special Projects Lead to establish long-term strategy for workplace environments that project leads can incorporate in future spaces. This role requires not just comfortability with quantitative work, but also ease in working on multiple projects with various timelines and stakeholders. Whether you are presenting quantitative or qualitative findings, you can strongly showcase this information in a manner that is clear and concise for an audience unfamiliar with the material. While an analyst of workplace data, you are just as much a project coordinator in workplace initiatives. You should be passionate about using real estate, furniture, and technology to keep the Indeed’s office portfolio at the forefront of corporate real estate.
- Build dynamic data models through a variety of programs to document workplace findings
- Create presentations for the workplace strategy team and for a wider audience (eg. senior leadership)
- Coordinate special project initiatives that support both our team and our collaboration with key partners (eg. Employee Experience, Facilities, IT, AV, Security, etc.)
- Proactively develop and nurture the Real Estate relationship to employees to improve overall Real Estate project process
- In conjunction with WS Special Projects Lead, conduct field surveys, employee interviews, observations, and data entry to draw conclusions
- Assist WS Special Projects Lead with establishing new methods, strategies, and products for building offices and defining workplaces
- Aid WS Special Projects lead on highly visible projects focused on real estate standards, mobile work environments, and complex phasing
- Organize historic data on workplace strategy spend, including, but not limited to, furniture, graphics, and art costs
- Evaluate potential opportunities for cost savings within workplace strategy across the global portfolio
- Improve change management tactics during office redesign, relocation, or expansions by acting as a direct line for feedback and conduit for future office projects
- Develop content showcasing upcoming projects and addressing employee FAQs
- Maintain quality and consistency across the portfolio in terms of employee interactions with RE team and process
- Inform larger RE team of feedback trends, projects issues, etc.
- Maintain space analysis databases and space utilization findings to ensure accuracy of information and analytics
- Partner with Employee Experience to confirm company-wide seating is up-to-date
- Travel 10 - 15%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of combined work experience in real estate, finance, consulting, project management, or related field
- Strong interest in corporate real estate and workplace strategy
- Highly organized, with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Familiarity with data visualization softwares (eg. Tableau)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.