Location-Based Salary Range
Sydney 87,200 - 102,200 AUD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The On Target Earnings (OTE) range listed represents the estimated low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to performance, location, and experience. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many other region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The base salary range for this role is 60,000 - 75,000 AUD per year. The 'On Target Earning' (OTE) range for this role is approximately 87,200 - 102,200 AUD per year.
Account Executives at Indeed help organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will be responsible for growing revenue within your allocated portfolio of clients through first class customer service and the education of how the Indeed solutions solve your clients recruitment needs.
- You will drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services and employer branding solutions to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- You will help educate our clients and present monthly advertising campaign reviews using our analytics reports
- Build and grow client relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our products and services
- Be part of a winning team and help execute on the Indeed Global Strategy
You’ve been successful in previous roles like: Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Inside Sales Executive
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a sales environment managing an existing book of business with a focus on consultative selling & increasing client revenue
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system ideally salesforce
- Passion to educate clients and provide excellent customer service
- Team player, curious and determined to help clients grow
- Strong ability to forecast against your targets
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Sydney
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +61 1800 945 269, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.