Account Executive - Acquisition (Swedish Speaker)
Location-Based Salary Range
Dublin 30,000 - 50,000 EUR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Account Executives at Indeed help organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate job search technology to leading companies and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
- As an Account Executive you will manage the full sales cycle from prospect to close and account management
- Drive growth in the Nordic markets by selling recruitment solutions and pay-per-click advertising to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB) and enterprise businesses
- Drive new business by prospecting (cold-calling) to strategically build a strong pipeline to reach quota
- Build and grow client relationships and look for opportunities to upsell by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our products
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- A competitive, ambitious and positive attitude
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Passion to grow the Nordic markets in the online recruiting space
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.