Account Manager - Middle East Market
Location-Based Salary Range
Dublin 30,000 - 50,000 EUR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The On Target Earnings (OTE) range listed represents the estimated low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to performance, location, and experience. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many other region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The base salary range for this role is 30,000 - 50,000 EUR per year. The 'On Target Earning' (OTE) range for this role is approximately 68,000 - 78,000 EUR per year.
Account Executives at Indeed help organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will create relationships with and advocate job search technology to leading companies across multiple regions and promote the power of our products to make organizations more productive and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
- You will drive growth in the Middle East markets by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services from small-to-medium sized employers (SMB) and enterprise businesses
- Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- You'll conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- You will analyse client success and present monthly advertising analytics reports
- Build and grow client relationships by sharing knowledge and demonstrating how to use our product
- You’ve been successful in previous roles like: Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Inside Sales Executive
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a sales environment managing an existing book of business with a focus on consultative selling & increasing spend
- Strong knoweldge about the Middle East Market
- Strong ability to forecast against your targets
- Experience managing accounts within an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to educate our clients, provide an excellent experience and sell, whilst focused on solutions
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Dublin
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.