Accounts Receivable Specialist (English/Japanese Speaker)
Location-Based Salary Range
Singapore 47,000 - 61,000 SGD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist who will help support our accounting and finance team. Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. You will have strong communication skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Complete invoicing and daily objectives
- Proactively reach out to customers to ensure timely payment
- Approve Insertion orders for international clients (including perform credit checks, etc.)
- Check deposits, support processing of payments
- Support Sales and Client Services teams on day-to-day business needs
- Work with accounting and finance teams on ad hoc projects and needs
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in in Finance, Accounting or a related major desirable with finance/customer support/order processing experience is preferred, working experience in multi national company is a plus
- Fluent in both English and Japanese to liaise with the Japan market
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a good team player
Who We Are
Our Finance team ensures that Indeed follows the highest standards of business, law and ethics to help us succeed around the world. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients while helping our management team make decisions using the most relevant and accurate information available.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Singapore
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +65 800 321 1224, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.