Benefits Specialist (APAC)
Location-Based Salary Range
India 1,500,000 - 2,100,000 INR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, long term incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed seeks a Benefits Specialist responsible for duties supporting our Asia-Pacific employees in India and Singapore, with additional responsibility for other Asia-Pacific countries where required.
This role supports employee benefits programs across the APAC region in collaboration with local/region/global benefits and HR teams and with our external partners. Benefits programs include health benefits, disability benefits, retirement plans, risk insurance, leaves, financial wellbeing programs and other supporting benefits for all countries in the APAC region.
- Administration of benefit programs, including enrollments, leaves, and the new hire experience
- Partner with various internal resources and functions, such as payroll, finance, accounting, legal, HR operations, talent acquisition, human resource business partners, diversity, inclusion and belonging, and the technology teams to deliver best in class benefit programs
- Develop and implement benefit education strategies for new hires for use during onboarding and ongoing education and guidance on all Indeed’s benefit programs available
- Maintain internal employee communication portals and systems with the most current benefits information
- Review vendor invoices, resolve disputes and report on fees and costs
Who You Are
- 3+ years Human Resources administration experience, including experience with benefit plan management and coordination; strong influence, project management, and customer service skills
- Experience with administration of National Pension System and Provident Fund in India, previous experience as Nodal Officer is highly desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including reporting, synthesising data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues.
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with good judgement, tact, discretion with special attention to maintaining confidentiality and following Indeed’s data compliance policies
Who We Are
Our Human Resources team champions our culture while working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and empowering experience for all of our Indeed employees and those we hope to hire.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Hyderabad
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/