Corporate Development M&A Associate
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 107,000 - 150,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
We are looking for a motivated Corporate Development Associate to manage multiple strategic M&A projects. You have to be a self-starter who is comfortable navigating uncertainty and exploring opportunities autonomously in a goal-driven environment.
- Support CorpDev leaders to design M&A strategy in specific markets
- Analyze strategic spaces in HR industry/markets and provide intelligence internally
- Identify, screen and value M&A opportunities
- Drive internal decision-making process with the help from CorpDev leaders/managers
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to execute M&A deals (including daily logistics during due diligence, financial modeling support, coordination to identify risk mitigation measures, drafting negotiation tactics, etc.)
- Lead transition from deals to business operations
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in an analytical role (e.g., Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Management Consulting). Product Development or Business / Corporate Development in the technology industry, especially in HR Tech or software industry, is a plus.
- Passionate about using technology to create better future of work
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy uncertainty
- Project management skills for long-term and multiple projects simultaneously
- Facilitation and communication skills to engage cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
- Strong business acumen and structured thinking
Who We Are
Our Corporate Development team is the strategic force building partnerships, products and services that help Indeed grow in the most impactful way. We are strategic thinkers, collaborators and organizers working to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities to drive growth at Indeed.
|As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)|
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/