Corporate Development Product Partnerships Associate
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 105,000 - 147,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Product Partnerships team is part of the Corporate Development organization within Indeed. The team defines and leads our product partnerships strategy in close alignment with one of our 4 core business units. You will be working closely with the product management leaders of that business unit while working collaboratively across functions (Strategy, Engineering, Legal, Finance, etc.) to identify, evaluate and execute partnership opportunities. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
This is the perfect job for a curious problem solver who enjoys learning about many aspects of an industry, and also turning those learnings into proposals, contracts, and integrations. You will gain exposure to decision making in multiple business functions and have a chance to influence those leaders.
- Lead execution against recommendations, ensuring internal and external stakeholders are included
- Build consensus among internal cross-functional teams and influence decision making with relevant audiences
- Own the onboarding project management of new product partnerships
- Lead post-launch partner engagement, with the objective of optimizing the performance of our product integrations with 3rd party platforms (that improve the hiring process)
- Support relevant M&A and Strategy projects
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for internal and external audiences in the HR Tech industry
- Build and manage a partnership opportunity pipeline, and work simultaneously with a large portfolio of companies
- Develop a solid understanding of the business to identify the right partnership opportunities
- Structure complex problems, analyze data and information and propose new business opportunities and models to Indeed’s leadership team
Who You Are
- Intellectual curiosity and honesty to choose the scientific method over gut feelings
- Desire to work on strategy and projects with high levels of ambiguity and flexibility
- Willing to accept feedback and be resilient as we try new things
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in partner management, strategy, consulting, or business development in the technology industry
- Proven track record of experience working independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple projects to successful outcomes
- Excellent project management skills, including ongoing communication with multiple stakeholders
- Confident communicator who can comfortably interact and negotiate with partners, legal teams and Indeed’s leadership
- Ability to build persuasive decks and project summaries based on solid quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience with Excel and other data analysis tools
- Experience influencing business decisions without authority
- Experience developing business cases
- Knowledge of HR industry a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of SQL or Tableau or desire to learn
We are open to evaluating candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area, Austin, Texas and New York.
Who We Are
Our Corporate Development team is the strategic force building partnerships, products and services that help Indeed grow in the most impactful way. We are strategic thinkers, collaborators and organizers working to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities to drive growth at Indeed.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.