Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 70,000 - 100,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, long term incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Data Strategy & Analysis team is a part of the Global Sales/CS Analysis team, and is focused on delivering high quality analytical solutions to the broader Sales and CS Organizations. The team collaborates with Sales & Client Success leaders and analysts to advocate and strategize ways for them to move faster while partnering with Engineering, Product, and other Business teams to enable success in both the short-term and long-term. Our team focuses on data alignment, advocating for data improvements, ensuring the health of our data, prototyping and incubating new data strategies, and automating currently manual processes.
As a Data Strategist within Sales/CS Data Strategy, you will have an opportunity to:
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements including automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery
- Shape how analysts and leaders access, manipulate, and visualize data at Indeed
- Advocate and strategize ways for Sales & CS to move faster and more efficiently
- Collaborate with Sales & CS Strategy, Engineering, and Business Intelligence teams to align on data standards and principles
- Partner with data and analytics experts to strive for enabling optimal efficiency
- Innovate new and improved capabilities within our data systems
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus (Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, etc.)
- 1+ year working in Strategy & Operations, Analytics, Engineering and/or Consulting
- Proficient in Python (specifically pandas), with a proven ability to manipulate and construct data structures in a highly-efficient manner
- Basic SQL knowledge with an ability to write complex, optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving and leveraging data to develop insights which enable business leaders to make decisions
- Effective communicator who is able to explain technical concepts in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills
- Previous experience working with Sales / CS data
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
- Experience in a fast paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to work under pressure and consistently revise approaches in response to new demand
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.