Director (NAAR), Global Product Solutions
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 140,000 - 200,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
We are hiring a North America Global Product Solutions Director to lead a senior team of reps and people managers, supporting our largest Enterprise clients in the US and Canada.
Your team is responsible for working closely with our frontline sales organization and clients to drive the growth + adoption of Indeed’s growing product portfolio, including some of our newest innovations. Your team will also work closely with our product, commercialization, and other enablement teams to contribute to feedback and enablement strategy for Indeed’s solution portfolio. This is a revenue driving team; it’s leader must be performance driven, analytical, and excel in operational execution.
In addition to managing the team, you will be responsible for outlining growth plans and optimal coverage ratios, standardizing and scaling GPS team best practices and supporting the sale and adoption of Indeed newest product, Indeed Hiring Platform.
In addition to these initial projects, your team is responsible for working with all Indeed’s Sales teams to plan, position, drive adoption and objection handle for Indeed’s new products. Your team is the go-to when it comes to product expertise and should work with our strategy team to identify opportunities for each product. Assisting our Sales teams on a solution selling approach and bundling products will also be important.
Who You Are
- You are a strategic, analytical and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading cross-functional teams.
- You have the unique mix of strategic leadership and customer-facing sales skills.
- You have great presentation skills, including presenting in large group or conference settings.
- You have a proficiency dealing with senior leaders and executives.
- You have a passion to educate and lead.
- You excel at technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional leadership
- You have experience selling multiple products (solution selling), product lifecycle knowledge and working with product teams
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- 8+ years of strategic sales experience.
- 3+ years experience leading teams and managing managers.
- 50%+ Travel.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g., pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription).
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal.
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.