Director of Product Marketing, Enterprise Recruiting Automation Products
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 180,000 - 230,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
As our Director of Product Marketing for Recruitment Automation, you will support our Enterprise business. You will closely collaborate with internal partners and leadership to enhance our go-to-market. We have ambitious goals for this category and you will be a key asset using your interpersonal skills to work collectively in a matrixed organization to drive toward our objectives.
This is a broad-scope marketing leadership role that oversees product positioning, customer segmentation, acquisition, retention, measurement and communications.
You and your team’s work will span:
- Research: Segmentation; product market fit, messaging; pain points; personas and role deep dives
- Naming: Helping to inform the naming of products and features
- Messaging: Foundational messaging to explain product value prop and positioning and differentiation
- Sales enablement artifacts: Artifacts to support sales pitch; One-sheeters, Web assets; Video content etc.
- Marketing enablement: Support creative for media, social, email and other marketing channels, video scripting and website content
- GTM planning: Quarterbacking go to market activities for marketing teams and enabling campaign
- Product launches: Full set of activities for taking product or feature to market
- Solution Narratives: Enterprise solution narrative; D&I Narrative
- Social Proof: Client case study identification, development, analyst briefings and product reputation oversight
- Individual contribution and team management
- Cross-functional collaboration with sales and commercialization teams
- Lead with data and help inform the go-to-market approach
- Develop strategy and align with cross-functional teams
- Manage and mentor team for growth and development
- Develop marketing plans that drive market share for an enterprise audience
- Direct and channel B2B positioning, messaging and audience segmentation leveraging market and competitive research
- Establish market research needs and competitive research
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns that engage a diverse set of enterprise employers
- Forecast, track, and manage product marketing budget, spend, as well as key funnel metrics
- Speak on behalf of the product at external-facing events or venues
- Track and evaluate analytics to support purchase, adoption and usage of product and campaign activation
Who You Are
- Experience building, developing and leading a marketing team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated mastery of influencing teams and executive decision makers
- A collaborative work-style
- Demonstrated ability to enable and inspire talent
- Ability to confront and handle difficult conversations with a refined touch
- Exceptional brand storytelling skills and experience building brand architectures
- Demonstrated track record of growing and scaling businesses globally
- Knowledge of various marketing channels including digital and offline media, PR and events
- Data-driven and results-oriented;
- experience using testing to iterate and improve yield and scale of marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Humility and a sense of humor, making work a fun environment
- A continuous learner mindset
- Experience working with agencies is a plus
Who We Are
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.