Insights Analyst, Team Lead
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 120,000 - 165,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
A Client Strategy and Insights (CSI) Team Lead for Analysts will lead and inspire a small team of CSI Analysts responsible for developing analysis that helps narrate campaign behavior while maintaining data integrity. You will be a team player, taking on the role of managing a small team while also delivering compelling data led narratives to clients and stakeholders. You will lead with a coaching mindset, providing advice and guidance for your team. You will also assist the manager with the day-to-day running of the wider team. Projects will be a considerable part of the role too, where you will lead organisational wide initiatives that have high visibility and impact. This role will report to a Manager in CSI.
- Lead a team of CSI Analysts to ensure excellence in the delivery of data driven analytics and insights to guide client investments across multiple products, solving for the client’s goals and objectives
- Be the sole analyst for a book of up to 10 top-tier accounts
- Coach your team to account plan and prioritize accounts, execute flawlessly, problem solve, analyze data and develop solutions that encourage sales to optimize revenue potential
- Contribute to a cohesive team environment and utilize coaching and feedback to improve performance while having the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a changing environment
- Takes accountability for self and team and is receptive to feedback in order to minimize errors and improve the quality of work
- Present actionable recommendations to Sales leadership and/or clients
- Create and test new methodologies/techniques to answer client-driven analytical questions
- Leverage existing analysis and optimize their application across a large book of business via focused book design/segmentation
- Partner with Enterprise Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to develop scalable tools to bring full analytical capabilities of Indeed to customer
- Serve as subject matter expert in helping create scalable methodologies
Independently manage all projects, deadlines and stakeholder relationships with timely delivery of ad-hoc requests
- Build a wide network of relationships across Indeed and with external clients
- Ideate and help in cultivating innovative ideas to help solve client problems through data driven approaches
Who You Are
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with business / quantitative focus - Desired
- 7 years + experience working in a fast-paced environment, delivering data led stories, through significant data manipulation and analysis, to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate a team with 2 years + of people management experience- Required
- Proven ability to coach, ramp and onboard team and ability to set direction for book of accounts.
- Ability to establish efficient processes to optimize for output
- Excel guru - Required
- Experience with database queries (SQL or similar) - Required
- A data visualization (Tableau or similar) - Required
- Large scale data manipulation experience (Python or similar) - Desired
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and stakeholders - internally and externally
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to break down problems and analyze large datasets
- Strong storyteller who can convert data into insight that is actionable and present data in a compelling fashion
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills to both external clients and internal stakeholders
- Self-directed with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Work within demanding timelines
- Ability to travel, when needed (up to 25%)
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.