Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 104,000 - 150,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
You will work closely with stakeholders across functions to help lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, drive operational scale and improve efficiency for continuous exponential growth focusing on our Client Success organization. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. Indeed’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Help identify, scope and drive critical projects and Client Success related initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis for senior leadership to support decision-making
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
Who You Are
- Experience (5+ years) in strategic planning, strategic consulting, sales / client success operations and / or business operations, preferably in the internet space
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant / quantitative disciplines; MBA a plus
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience influencing senior leadership
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to effectively manage multiple workstreams
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial / business acumen
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Competent with SQL a plus- able to structure queries, pull data and structure it in a meaningful way for analysis, influencing and decision mak
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.