Learning Design Strategist - EMEA
Location-Based Salary Range
Dublin 60,000 - 80,000 EUR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Strategist, Learning Design will report to the Global Manager of Learning Design and support our global Enterprise Sales, CS, & Agency teams. This person will lead the instructional design, execution, and measurement of onboarding and continuing education needs of Enterprise Sales & Client Success teams leveraging the following skills: excellent communication skills, experience with instructional design and developing learning content, the ability to work independently, and task prioritization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to identify the strategic vision and direction for global learning & development programs throughout the learning journey (Onboarding, Post-Onboarding, Continued Education)
- Contribute to Global Learning & Development objectives & key results for role effectiveness, learning experience & impact
- Manage the full lifecycle of a learning & development program
- Participate in in cross functional curriculum reviews on a quarterly basis as well as present at GL&E all hands periodically.
- Define the measurement strategy for all existing, new courses (inclusive of learning journey + business priority) for training participants, and present results to key stakeholders
- Actively manage strategic, cross-vertical training initiatives/programs, impacting global Client Success and Sales
- Support the Learning Experience team through “Train-the-Trainer” sessions, providing feedback, involving them in course evaluation, and facilitating programs
- Grow and maintain your knowledge of Indeed’s products and become well-versed in all roles in Client Success and Sales.
- Establish relationships with cross- functional partners and core stakeholders in global Client Success and Sales and across Indeed.
- Assist with execution of special projects as needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivelant experience
- 5+ years of instructional design experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven experience creating content/materials and facilitating training to Sales & CS leadership and their team members
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Zoom) and, proficient with office productivity tools (Google Suite)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Proven track record of successful instructional design and content development
- Experience in direct selling or customer success preferred
- Experience in authoring programs such as Elucidat, Camtasia, or Adobe preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
- Consistent ability to drive a collaborative work environment and influence without authority
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Dublin
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.