Manager, International Product - India Market
Location-Based Salary Range
India 3,160,000 - 4,740,000 INR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, long term incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
We are looking for a proven people manager to join Indeed's International Product team to support our growth in India. Managers of International Product play a dual role of people manager and individual contributor by leading a team of International Product Analysts and proactively tackling challenges to find globally scalable solutions to challenges in Indeed’s international markets. Our ideal candidate is both an analytical and creative problem solver with experience in web or tech products and comprehensive knowledge of India markets.
As Manager of International Product for India, you will lead a team of International Product Analysts to ensure the needs of users in international markets are well understood, outlined, and optimized for. You will work closely with product teams as well as customer-facing teams to make sure challenges are identified, scoped, and prioritized correctly.
You will supervise the day-to-day activities of International Product Analysts and guide them in building, prioritizing, and executing globally scalable solutions to support the growth of Indeed in international markets.
- Become a market expert in all areas of the product and act as the go-to person for Indeed products in the market
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders across various organizations to develop a shared mission to help Indeed achieve its product and business goals
- Lead a team in analyzing both qualitative and quantitative input from in-market stakeholders to determine key challenges and opportunities
- Help team define a product vision to increase adoption of our product suite in India and guide them in the execution by influencing resource-owning teams
- Answer and propose solutions to product questions, collaborating with International Product Leads to get things done
- Design and implement new initiatives and processes for the market or the department
- Ensure the best trade-off between speed and quality for you and your team and identify opportunities for further team efficiencies
- Build internationally scalable solutions for market-specific problems
- Guide team in roadmap creation and execution
- Conduct the hiring process for new team members as needed
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a team and supporting a minimum of 2 reports
- 2+ years of experience working in India; in-depth familiarity with and knowledge of India culture
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics (or a closely related analytical field) or equivalent experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to India
- Strong ability to coach teams to dig into a problem and provide simple solutions, prioritize workload, and collaborate efficiently with different stakeholders across the organization
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional leadership teams
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Adept at time management and able to quickly assess priority and adjust accordingly
- Self-starter, intellectually curious, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operational proficiency in Hindi
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics (or a closely related analytical field)
- Project management experience
- A/B testing experience
- Experience with the following software: G Suite, SQL, Tableau
Who We Are
We are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/