National Account Manager - Growth
Location-Based Salary Range
US Remote 155,000 - 207,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The On Target Earnings (OTE) range listed represents the estimated low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to performance, location, and experience. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many other region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The base salary range for this role is 75,000 - 127,000 USD per year. The 'On Target Earning' (OTE) range for this role is approximately 155,000 - 207,000 USD per year.
National Account Managers at Indeed help organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will understand the full sales lifecycle and be capable of working with national customers from manager to C-suite. Our exceptional sales team are supported by a network of industry and product specialists, data, and market research which allow them to advise our clients on the best possible hiring solutions.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to F1000 organizations
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations over the phone
- Identify revenue opportunities within entire client organization
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise to become an industry expert
Who You Are
- 7+ years of enterprise sales
- Experience in solution sales with a consultative sales approach
- You understand how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
- Online recruitment, digital advertising or staffing sales experience preferably
- Ability to travel up to 40% - 50% of the time
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.