National Account Manager - New Business Development
Location-Based Salary Range
Sydney 100,000 - 145,000 AUD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
National Account Managers at Indeed help organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. In this role, you will focus on business development, working with clients with whom we are yet to form commercial relationships. You will understand the full sales life cycle and work with national customers from manager to C-suite. Our exceptional sales teams are supported by a network of industry and product specialists, data, and market research which allow them to advise our clients on the best possible hiring solutions.
- Sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to F1000 organizations
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations
- Identify revenue opportunities within entire client organization
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise to become an industry expert
Once you join us, you will enjoy perks such as our Open Paid Time Off, flexible work as well as health insurance covered by Indeed to name a few. Visit our Benefits Site for more details.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of enterprise sales and/or business development experience
- Experience in solution sales with a consultative sales approach
- You understand how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex organizations
- Online recruitment, digital advertising or staffing sales experience preferably
- Ability to travel up to 40% - 50% of the time
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Work in Sydney
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +61 1800 945 269, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/