Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 95,000 - 129,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
You will join the Real Estate Workplace Strategy team to develop a space utilization and capacity planning framework for Indeed’s increasingly hybrid and mobile workforce. In this role, you will leverage qualitative and quantitative data to ensure Indeed’s workplace planning best practices meet primary business objectives. Your insights will drive the development and implementation of workplace strategies that align Indeed’s capacity management programs with broader workforce transformation initiatives. Your role will ultimately focus on providing the optimal employee experience as it relates to utilization and engagement within the workplace.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Serve as quality control auditor to ensure accuracy of reports, data and adherence to company standards
- Maintain and analyze occupancy and utilization in our space management software, utilization dashboards, other Real Estate team administrative tools
- Incorporate organizational standards and streamline processes for all reporting functions
- Acquire and analyze data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Ensures that the space management software system accurately reflects current occupancy for assigned territories, and is updated to include new information obtained from site audits, regional partners, Workplace Strategists, and other valid sources
- Responsible for integrity of the data and systems related to space utilization, allocation, space efficiency and vacancy.
Communication/Relationship Building/Client Engagement
- Prepare regular ad-hoc reports, presentations, and recommendations to broader Workplace Strategy, Real Estate, and business leadership teams
- Establishes and maintains relationships with various client lines of business to understand their requirements and the impacts to capacity planning and space utilization
- Collaborates regularly with Workplace Strategy, Strategic Planning and Leasing, Employee Experience, Facilities, HR Analytics, and other cross-functional operations teams
- Conducts interviews and focus groups with team leads, managers, and senior leadership members of all functions to gain insights on utilization trends and preferences
- Incorporates data, stakeholder interviews, and benchmarking to identify workplace initiatives that meet align with broader business strategy.
- Develop and drive workforce-driven strategies that support enterprise and/or business initiatives which comply with standards and industry best practices
- Ensure real estate utilization and space planning strategies align with broader real estate strategy and business objectives
- Provide key strategic business insights and analysis through visualizations and presentations
- Develop current and future occupancy plans and documentation including stack plans, block plans, and allocation plans to assist with space management and business unit mapping across the portfolio
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years in Corporate Real Estate environment, including experience in Finance, Reporting, Real Estate, Space Planning, Workplace Strategy, Workplace Design, Business Analysis or related fields
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Architecture, Design, Construction Management, or related field
- Maintains a working knowledge of space management software, space management systems, and relational database functionality
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience in building powerful visualizations for business support
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including experience presenting to leadership teams
- Proven ability to work independently, prioritizing and investing time appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Spatial skills with experience in the implementation of workplace strategies and experience translating business requirements into space requirements for the business units
- Direct experience in workplace strategy development, client relationship management, and strategic business or space occupancy planning
Who We Are
Our Human Resources team champions our culture while working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and empowering experience for all of our Indeed employees and those we hope to hire.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.