Product Strategy Manager
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 117,000 - 163,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed is looking to hire an exceptional business leader who can work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment to execute the Enterprise inorganic growth strategy.
As a Product Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and driving external strategies to bend the growth curve, deliver incremental revenue, and accelerate product development. You are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will lead through data and insights, obsess about customer outcomes in every decision you make and lead by developing the trust and respect of teammates.
- M&A / Partnership Strategy: Drive external strategies to execute on the Enterprise vision and drive business impact
- Investment Cases: Build investment rationale and design tests to prove out hypotheses. Present to C-level execs and/or Board of Directors to get necessary approvals.
- Accelerate Product Roadmap: Identify opportunities to expedite product development and drive build vs. buy vs. partner analysis.
- Integration: Drive integration of new revenue streams including business strategy, resourcing, go-to-market, etc.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Economics, Finance etc.)
- 5+ years of progressive experience in business management, business consulting or related discipline in the technology sector
- 2+ years management experience with demonstrated progression in size and/or scope of area of management
- Experience in marketplaces, adtech, HRtech, or similar businesses a plus.
- Hands-on experience and foundation in planning & process, product and/or financial planning, organizational change, communications & M&A strategy execution
- Project management skills to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously and/or long-term projects
- Able to make data-driven decisions effectively and efficiently
- Able to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives and opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Make people around you more effective and productive
- Demonstrate attention to detail
Who We Are
We are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.