Product Strategy & Transformation Manager
Location-Based Salary Range
US Remote 112,000 - 156,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. The company’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results. The Strategy & Transformation Manager will lead people and organizational transformation. As the Chief Storyteller & Business Transformer you will be responsible for leading internal and external positioning and messaging, overseeing the strategic planning process, and participating in business transformation initiatives for the entire Enterprise business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Enterprise GM to define internal and external market positioning strategy
- Execute the plan by collaborating with cross-functional teams: Internal Communications, Public Relations, Product Marketing, Human Resources, and others
- Direct messaging and positioning for Enterprise employees, clients, and external engagements (e.g. client meetings, speaking engagements, etc.) on behalf of the GM
- Utilize Indeed data and insights to develop solutions-focused narratives and thought leadership content (presentations, talking points, etc.) for the Enterprise GM
- Own evolution and success of Enterprise’s people initiatives by focusing on improving communications, transparency, culture, and business alignment
- Coordinate with clients and support the GM in preparation for meetings and presentations
- Lead and participate in strategic initiatives around business and go-to-market strategy, workplace planning, culture, and organizational development
Who You Are
- 5+ years of work experience in a combination of Communications, Product Marketing, and Strategic Planning
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Experience creating and designing presentation decks and other thought leadership
- Experience creating data-driven narratives for consumption by employees, clients, prospects, and senior leadership
- Experience working in the Enterprise Tech, Media, and/or Advertising industry
- Experience mentoring and developing others preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
Who We Are
We are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.