Sales Representative, Client Onboarding (German Speaker)
Location-Based Salary Range
Dublin 30,000 - 50,000 EUR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Client Onboarding Sales Representative should be web-savvy, understand online advertising and have strong client service skills. In this role you’ll support spending clients with newly created accounts. You’ll ensure their account is set-up with a healthy budget, create engagement by facilitating client walk-throughs, offer alternative products and ensure overall client satisfaction. You'll be self-starter who can manage your own daily workload, operate well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a track record of delivering strong performance and client service, we want to hear from you.
- Service and support existing, spending client base
- Work directly with client decision-makers and budget-holders
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Using probing questions, identify additional opportunity and new jobs
- Educate clients on our products and ensure their accounts are optimized
- Working from a queue, retain and grow accounts
- Conduct 45 outbound calls per day (connects)
- Meet or exceed assigned quota on a quarterly basis
Who You Are
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- 6+ months of experience in B2B Sales
- Passion for sales and client service
- Professional maturity and business acumen
- Industry experience in online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, recruitment advertising or staffing agencies preferred
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities and client requests
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Dublin
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.