Sales Specialist, Client Activation (Bilingual French)
Location-Based Salary Range
Toronto 43,000 - 55,000 CAD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
As a Client Activation Sales Specialist in our Scaled Business Success (SBS) team, you’ll consult with prospective, new and churned accounts in our small business segment, as you help them to activate their jobs on our website. You’ll receive your leads daily and will consult with clients through phone and email to define client needs and present opportunities to help them be successful in using Indeed’s products and services.
- Proactively contact new clients and prospects to present offers
- Educate and position several Indeed products to maximize success for SMBs and help them through the onboarding journey
- Promote Indeed’s products & services and demonstrate the return on investment
- Meet assigned quarterly goals including revenue and conversion
- Deliver great client experiences and outcomes so clients are retained
- Meet productivity standards set by the team & other health metrics
- Educate clients on our products and ensure their accounts are optimized and clients are actively engaged and feature adoption is high
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone or though Zoom
- Assist with client re-engagement and re-activation
Who You Are
- Fluency in English as well as in French (required)
- 1+ years experience in Sales/Service
- Proven experience in online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, recruitment advertising, or staffing agencies preferred
- Proven influencing & sales skills
- Great communication skills, including the ability to actively listen
- Customer focus
- Passion to educate, service and sell
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Adaptable to work in a changing environment and to actively seek feedback and incorporate it into your day to day
- Motivated to produce a high volume of outbound calls each day leading to positive client outcomes
- Strong product acumen
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Toronto
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.