Senior Client Success Specialist, Enterprise (Remote Option)
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 60,000 - 90,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Senior Client Success Specialist in this position must have strong relationship skills, and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers at Fortune 1000 and equivalent sized companies, as well as enjoy working closely with Indeed’s National Accounts Sales team. You need to excel in the arts of organization and prioritization & treat all clients like they are your only one through providing "WOW" experiences. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, Product, or account issues. Technical issues include but are not limited to; troubleshooting aggregation issues, applying and testing URL tracking parameters, reviewing XML feeds and HTML codes. You will be responsible for executing and presenting post campaign performance analysis and consulting with clients on how to get the best return on their investment. In practice, you will advise your clients on their hiring needs and create joint plans to utilize Indeed’s feature set to reach shared business goals. This person will be able to quickly master both the technical nuances of how the product works and become a true partner for the customer, helping them understand the market opportunities and respond with valuable solutions and programs. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives & breathes a service culture. We constantly strive to create “WOW” experiences for job seekers, employers, and our employees.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Indeed’s services (specifically: Pay-Per-Click/PPC), and give an overall great first impression.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. You will monitor and manage employer content & recruitment advertising campaigns including pay-per-click (PPC) job management, display advertising, and profile branding to ensure consistent product performance and delivery. This includes revenue management on behalf of our largest clients and the discretionary decision making associated. You will do this in order to ensure the best return on investment for clients.
- Be an enthusiastic Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical challenges, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients. You will help clients learn and navigate our product suite and inspire confidence in Indeed’s ability to deliver results.
- Use Indeed data and your expertise in the recommendations you make to clients regarding their hiring needs. As a practical example, we’ve consulted with some of the largest clients in the world on where they should be opening their next office(s) by showing them the talent available in those markets.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing client feedback to our internal partners and translating their business needs into client solutions.
- Partner closely with the Enterprise Sales team throughout the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure revenue retention and renewals. Proactively mitigate churn by creating custom plans for accounts at risk; partner with National Account Managers on mitigation strategies including attendance at QBRs where necessary.
- Partner with Sales to build compelling and data-driven engagement & client success plans designed to optimize the client partnership, improve fluency in Indeed’s feature suite, and retain revenue.
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low usage and providing solutions to further drive client success. Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics.
- Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts and constantly execute on new ways to "WOW" your clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients.
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics/KPIs; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption.
- In partnership with Sales, develop and conduct educational roadshows / bootcamp-style training to inform clients about best practices for using Indeed.
- Manage and strengthen primary client relationships from executive C and B-level to specific account teams including media planners, buyers, heads of Talent Acquisition, Hiring Managers, and Recruiters.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to make data-driven decisions. Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience required.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing Customer Success or Account Management roles with Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 7+ years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B, Account Management, Customer Service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- You are an excellent teammate. You are not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes.
- Understand how to implement and execute on the client lifecycle post-sale. This includes: implementation, training, support, and revenue churn prevention within your book of business.
- Ability to travel regularly (expectation: 15%) to on-site meetings with clients in your designated book of business.
- You can easily smooth bumpy situations and enjoy winning over those that you work with.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners.
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature, and comfortable in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise.
- Accustomed to speaking in front of large groups, and in presenting analysis to executive level clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics. Strong communication and influencing skills at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising & targeted advertising.
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), CRM/Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system.
- Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at enterprises.
- Experience with a fast-paced, sales-force driven business model.
- Project Management experience, delivering projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders.
Who We Are
Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.