Senior Director, Global Strategic Partnerships
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 230,000 - 338,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed is hiring a Strategic Partnerships Senior Director in our Corporate Development (CorpDev) team. This role works collaboratively across functions in a highly matrixed environment to launch new partnership opportunities, with the goal of driving growth and engagement with Indeed’s products and services. You will provide the management team with the insights to enable sound and quick decision-making. Possessing strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, and the ability to think creatively and work independently, you should understand the industry landscape and harness it to manage partnership opportunities.
- Grow our partner customer acquisition channel into a $XXXM revenue contributor to Indeed.
- Maintain long-term, meaningful relationships with prospective and existing partners at executive levels
- Develop the strategic framework and execution model to scale a global customer acquisition program that contributes in a meaningful way to the company’s growth targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization (Marketing, Product, Legal, Procurement) to negotiate, launch, and activate partnership
- Lead and coach a global team, including people managers to achieve the team’s objectives.
- Contribute to Corporate Development for strategy building, including the sourcing of opportunities for M&A, Investments and Partnerships.
- Secure resourcing and support to enable your team’s success.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in business development, corporate development, or strategy preferably at top tech/internet companies.
- 5+ years of people management experience, including at least 1 year as a manager of managers.
- Proven track record of growing and scaling customer acquisition programs globally
- Previous experience working with API integrations
- Proven facilitation and communication skills to nurture relationships with cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Strong in business insight and structured thinking
- Highly analytical and data driven
Who We Are
Our Corporate Development team is the strategic force building partnerships, products and services that help Indeed grow in the most impactful way. We are strategic thinkers, collaborators and organizers working to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities to drive growth at Indeed.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/