Senior Director, Strategy and Operations (Americas)
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 197,000 - 296,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed is looking for a Senior Strategy and Operations Director to help refine and execute the strategy for Indeed’s business across North & South America. You will be a collaborative leader with significant experience of delivering strategic and operational results in a related space.
This role sits in the Strategy and Operations team as a division of the Finance department committed to leading projects that drive Indeed's global expansion. We work closely with multiple departments within the organisation, and collaboration is essential to our ability to make an impact. We strive to excel on our strong analytical proficiencies, our detailed knowledge of the product, and build and maintain strong business relationships to help us achieve our goals.
Responsibilities include :
- People leadership
- Lead, develop and empower a team of strategy & operations professionals
- Executing strategies & managing operations
- Support execution of US strategy working with our US Strategy & Operations leader and team; refine our strategy for Indeed’s other sites across North & South America working together with our regional leader
- Drive strategic planning
- Contribute to revenue/financial, marketing and product planning processes setting investment strategy where appropriate
- Support internal organizations set specific OKRs for the markets you cover
- Collaborate with partner organizations such as Corporate Development in assessing any M&A or partnerships opportunities
- Thought leadership
- Prepare or source data driven customer and employer insights to inform strategies
- Develop specific plans on job content and traffic working together with our Jobseeker and Marketing orgs among others
- Support on strategic projects - this will require preparing memos/presentations with supporting financial models and presenting to leadership & wider company
- Engage with external audiences via speaking engagements / industry conferences presentations
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience working in Technology, Online Recruitment, or a related HR Technology industry in a senior leadership role in the Americas
- Experience working on Corporate Finance/M&A & Corporate Strategy projects
- Financial modelling experience and proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Data driven and can pull & analyze your own data
- Led teams across multiple markets and are strong at project coordination
- Confident communicator and presenter with significant experience presenting at external industry events/conferences and staying connected to external industry trends and thought leadership
- Regularly prepared memos/strategies for C-level executives
Who We Are
Our Finance team ensures that Indeed follows the highest standards of business, law and ethics to help us succeed around the world. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients while helping our management team make decisions using the most relevant and accurate information available.
|As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)|
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.