Senior Global Product Sales Strategist
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 84,000 - 116,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
We're seeking a Senior Sales Strategist to join our growing team with a focus on our Global Product Solutions business. You will partner with our Sales, Product and Operations teams to find opportunities to accelerate enterprise revenue growth and expansion from Indeed’s newest products
- Partner with Sales and GPS leadership to strategize, develop, and advance new product sales initiatives
- Lead quarterly and annual goal/target setting process for GPS organization
- Help shape strategy and direction of the business by drawing insights from our data and scoping, designing and executing market/segment specific insights and analyses
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Advocate for organizational efficiency by recommending innovative sales structures, workflow design, and testing new ways of incentivizing our salesforce.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Sales Operations, Product, and Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans.
Who You Are
- Experience (3+ years) in strategic planning, sales operations or business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, statistics or other quantitative subject area, OR equivalent work experience
- Detail oriented with curiosity to dive deep into business issues
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to tackle complex and diverse business problems
- Knowledge of, and experience with analyzing large data sets with SQL and Tableau (or other data visualization platform)
- Experience with Python (or desire to learn) a plus
- Experience with target or quota setting a plus
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our Sales team with career development and training from day one.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.