Senior Manager of Corporate Development, Integration
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 152,000 - 224,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The role reports into the Head of Integration. We are looking for a highly motivated M&A integration specialist to join our team. You will be a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. As a manager, you will display a solid understanding of a wide spectrum of skills in the M&A integration field, such as compliance, acquisition-related governance, cross-functional due diligence, testing processes, PMO, integration assessments, and workshops. Most of the work is cross-functional and global in nature, and each deal is sponsored directly by C-suite executives. You will need strong leadership and project management skills in order to lead groups of senior team members, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives. Ultimately, you will have a proven track record of delivering an issue-free integration strategy that realizes all deal goals.
- Work on the integration of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions from due diligence through to integration and beyond
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance and Accounting, Tax and other cross-functional teams through each phase of any given project
- Apply developed subject matter expertise to solve routine and complex business issues within established guidelines, seeking approval as needed, and implementing appropriate alternatives
- Lead projects end-to-end to ensure they meet all scope, timeline, budget and quality expectations; you will identify an appropriate critical sequence of activities and milestones to achieve the desired degree of integration into the core business
- Develop and track KPIs to capture deal value; quantify business impact
- Manage internal and external resources with a team size generally up to 30 people
Who You Are
- M&A integration specialist with 6+ years’ experience
- Experience working with technology companies; HR technology market experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of business and operating models in the technology industry
- PMP & Six Sigma certifications are a plus
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Engineering background is desirable; MBA is desirable
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment; resilient
- Clear thinking, inquisitive, structured, organized, sense of urgency, and self-motivated
- Average 10% travel, can take up to 50% during peak periods
Who We Are
Our Corporate Development team is the strategic force building partnerships, products and services that help Indeed grow in the most impactful way. We are strategic thinkers, collaborators and organizers working to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities to drive growth at Indeed.
|As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers. (*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)|
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/