Senior Manager, SEO Product
Location-Based Salary Range
SF Bay Area 155,000 - 217,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, SEO Product focused on growing organic traffic to our job seeker experience globally. Based in our San Francisco, Seattle or Austin office the Senior SEO Product Manager will work closely with the product, design and engineering teams to develop and execute on the SEO-strategy for our jobsearch product.
This position impacts people across the globe, helping them find their next job through Indeed. The ideal candidate is passionate about figuring out how search engines work through careful research and testing, and excited to use this knowledge to help people find jobs through Indeed. You will drive Indeed’s learning and growth in the job search space, staying on top of changes among search behavior, search engines, and competitors to create impactful growth initiatives. You will have the technical experience to work with our various stores of data, leveraging that information into actionable, scalable SEO improvements.
- Create SEO growth and development strategies for Indeed job seeker products.
- Design and execute SEO multivariate tests to learn and quantify success (or failure), keeping focus on overall goals.
- Prioritize and execute initiatives collaborating with Product, Engineering, and International teams.
- Build relationships with product, engineering, and other relevant stakeholder teams to improve Indeed’s overall SEO knowledge and strategy.
- Derive insights from huge datasets, mining logs or crawling the web as necessary.
- Master and be the point person on industry standard analytics tools and proprietary systems.
Who You Are
- Passionate curiosity both for how search engines work, and how to use this knowledge to provide real benefit to users.
- Strong initiative to create new projects and drive them through to completion.
- 7+ years of experience as inhouse SEO for a large scale website with 50MM+ UVs per month required.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and strict adherence to white-hat SEO techniques.
- Advanced user in Google Analytics, Similarweb and other industry tools.
- Ability to quantify SEO initiative impact and prioritize accordingly.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to clearly explain important concepts to various audiences.
Who We AreOur Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Work in San Francisco
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.