Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Ads
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 130,000 - 170,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the messaging, positioning, and marketing plan for enterprise ads products from Indeed. You will partner with the Product Management teams for these products to define the messaging, positioning, marketing strategy and metrics that best evaluate our marketing effectiveness. You will be responsible for engaging other marketing teams and partners to help implement these marketing plans. Product Marketing at Indeed is responsible for product messaging and positioning, customer segmentation, competitive positioning, driving research to inform product improvements and roadmap direction, and working with other teams in sales strategy, and marketing to plan awareness, acquisition, and retention to meet product and sales goals.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work with a cross-functional team to define, position, message and meet product goals. You will deliver a regular drumbeat of research, insights and claims to support the effective promotion and positioning of your products. You will also help guide the product strategy by critically thinking through the customer experience, value proposition and messaging. You will work very closely with Product and other cross-functional teams, as well as internal marketing teams to deliver a quality customer journey and quality results.
This role reports to the Director, Enterprise Product Marketing, and will work closely with Product Management, other marketing teams, and Sales Strategy teams.
- Be the voice of the customer back to product management - bringing in insights from direct client interactions in executive briefing centers, conferences, events, as well as deep customer and competitive research and analysis
- Work closely with Product Management and Lifecycle Marketing to optimize the customer experience - continuously test, refine and optimize the client experience and drive back recommendations to Product Management
- Lead and be responsible for global product positioning for assigned products, including messaging frameworks, overall launch plans, and refine product specifications to meet product goals
- Be the products’ subject matter expert so that other marketing teams can ideate and create blogs, landing pages, webinars, events, and other demand generation vehicles that effectively promote the products Support demand generation programs, country and enterprise marketing programs with product information (messaging, product features and capabilities) designed to increase market and revenue share including latest messaging, competitive positioning, roadmap details
- Collaborate with other product marketers, designers, data scientists and industry experts to produce relevant insights and claims that help support effective solution selling to the enterprise audience
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and feedback to Product teams to better inform product and pricing/packaging plans
- Quarterback product GTM launches and campaigns working cross functionally
- Inspire and support a small but growing team of product marketing managers
- Run team operations–OKR setting, team performance, quarterly and annual business planning, budgeting, and headcount resourcing
Who You Are
- 5+ years professional experience with proven track record in product marketing and developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, and marketing online content.
- Candidate has B2B enterprise product marketing experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels and functions of the organization, including Product, Engineering and Sales
- Data-driven and goal-oriented
- Strong analytical skills across multiple types of data from marketing / financial data to product data
- Ability to break down ambiguous/complex problems, create discrete workstreams, and deliver a cohesive recommendation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Proven experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Background in experience design and testing is a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Pursuant to the SF FCO, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Who We Are
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.