Senior Sales Strategist - US Enterprise
Location-Based Salary Range
NYC Metro Area 84,000 - 116,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Sales Strategy Senior Strategist - US Enterprise works closely with stakeholders across functions to help lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, drive operational scale and improve efficiency for continuous exponential growth. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. Indeed’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Help identify, scope and drive critical projects and sales/customer success initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for senior leadership to support decision-making
- Complete analysis and assessment of growth opportunities; refine operating metrics to shift objectives and priorities for the Enterprise business
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
Who You Are
- Experience (3+ years) in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, strategy or an operational or growth role within a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant / quantitative disciplines from a leading university
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Results and detail oriented, with strong commercial / business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluency with SQL and Tableau a plus; able to structure queries, pull data and structure it in a meaningful way for analysis, create reports and influence decision making. Knowledge of Python a plus.
Who We Are
Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in New York City
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.