Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Foundation Group
Location-Based Salary Range
US Remote 116,000 - 142,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Cloud Foundation Group's ATOM team is accelerating our company wide adoption of AWS by developing AWS based solutions with a focus on automation and self-service tooling. These solutions will be built on AWS Well Architected with sane defaults baked in.
- Autonomously design, develop, and deliver tooling that enables adoption of AWS with a focus on Well Architected solutions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and our product manager to measure, analyze, and improve our offerings.
- Provide feedback and guidance to your team including design feedback, code review, and production issue investigation.
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped your peers build solutions that are scalable, maintainable, reliable, and well-monitored.
You can read more about the kinds of technology challenges we tackle on the Indeed Engineering Blog at engineering.indeed.com/blog
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in full-stack engineering roles.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with AWS services (preferably with an AWS associate certification).
- Minimum 1 years experience developing with Golang.
- Significant experience with micro-services and modular application development
- Experience working with SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Experience in making data-driven decisions for improving products.
- Passionate about your work and the problems you solve.
- Passion for collaboration and making others around you successful.
- Strong sense of ownership in everything you build.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect employers to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.