SEO Manager (International Markets)
Location-Based Salary Range
Singapore 85,000 - 111,000 SGD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced SEO Manager focused on growing organic traffic through job seeker facing content products that support our next growth markets - Australia, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Based in our Singapore office the Senior SEO Manager will work closely with the marketing, International product and the global SEO teams to execute on the SEO-strategy to grow new visitors.
This position impacts millions of people, helping them find their next job through Indeed. The ideal candidate is passionate about figuring out how search engines work through careful research and testing, and excited to use this knowledge to help people find jobs through Indeed. You will drive Indeed’s learning and growth in the job search content space, staying on top of changes among search behavior, search engines, and competitors to create impactful growth initiatives. You will have the technical experience to work with our various stores of data, leveraging that information into actionable, scalable SEO improvements.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of selected markets (Australia, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong) and how to most effectively drive traffic acquisition locally.
- Track and report on site performance, making strategic recommendations for long-term product growth and user retention
- Set-up local content production through external vendors and manage the entire process from vetting to delivery, quality assurance and publishing.
- Design and execute SEO multivariate tests to learn and quantify success (or failure), keeping focus on overall goals.
- Collaborate with Global Content Marketing Manager to identify opportunities for the optimization of existing content and production of new content to drive organic growth
- Establish annual OKRs for SEO in managed markets
- Document SEO lessons learned to improve Indeed’s overall SEO knowledge and strategy.
- Help product analyze and monitor key competitors.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of SEO experience, especially as it relates to content marketing strategies, optimizing website architecture, crawling and rendering, etc.
- excessive experience with industry-leading SEO tools like: SQL, Ahrefs, SEMrush, SEOclarity and / or Screamingfrog.
- Strong data analysis skills, able to develop hypotheses for fluctuations in performance and devise strategies for long-term success.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to clearly explain important concepts to various audiences.
- Highly collaborative, yet independent, able to multitask, prioritize and remain flexible in an evolving environment.
- Having conversational knowledge of one (or more) non-English languages spoken in the managed markets is a plus, but not required.
Who We Are
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Singapore
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +65 800 321 1224, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.