Location-Based Salary Range
US Remote 106,000 - 154,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Indeed helps people get jobs, IT Solutions makes sure they always can. Our team vision is that, through providing quality, frictionless support, technology just works, empowering Indeedians to work anywhere, at any time. In doing so, we are able to meet the needs of our fast growing staff and enhance company-wide productivity. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we help Indeed improve people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be responsible for development, core configuration, and technical expertise of Indeed’s ServiceNow implementation. You have a solution-focused mindset and the ability to provide excellent customer service, training and support. Candidates must be passionate about technology, love customer service and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Some travel may be required. This is a full-time position that could be based out of the Austin office.
- Design technical solutions and implementations of strategic technologies and other modules.
- Develop scripts, workflows, and flows on the ServiceNow platform to automate tasks and integrations.
- ServiceNow implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Develop and manage integrations between ServiceNow and third-party systems (REST, SOAP, orchestration, and other relevant methodologies).
- Able to perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Integration Hub.
- Assist and improve Service Mapping, CMDB, and Discovery processes including third-party integrations.
- Drive initiatives to identify, optimize and automate manual IT business processes to deliver secure, scalable and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Proactively maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings.
- Build out scoped applications based on customer requirements.
- Identify trends across customer implementations to improve future implementations.
- Driving continual service improvement through establishment of best practices, reusable assets and refinement of the implementation processes.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data. Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Document technical solutions and provide training in knowledge gaps.
- Work collaboratively with Developers.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent technical field.
- Minimum of 4 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with CMDB, discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies.
- Experience working with MoveWorks is a plus.
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements.
- Ability to think strategically, strong attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated self-direction and attention to detail
Characteristics that set you apart
- You are motivated to learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Possess exceptional support skills and make decisions based on data
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility
- Strong organization and process improvement skills.
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet business needs and stay within documented service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Utilize strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, collaborative, open-mindedness, motivational, and team building) and ability to collaborate effectively across the team and the organization
- You ensure that solutions to complex issues are quickly discovered, implemented, and documented
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad, Dublin, Aberdeen and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.