Software Development Engineer in Test
Location-Based Salary Range
India 2,860,000 - 4,300,000 INR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
Job Applications are a key component in almost everything we do at Indeed. The Indeed Apply products are the primary tools that job seekers use to show employers that they are willing and able to do the job. We change millions of lives every day. The Indeed Apply team is passionate about innovating the way job seekers apply for jobs. We are also expanding the scope of the product to enable job seekers to best represent themselves for Interviews by embedding advanced screening and scheduling capabilities - all with a focus on intuitive and easy job seeker experience. If you are passionate about innovation, experimentation and fast-paced development, all in order to help job seekers worldwide find their dream job, then you will fit right in.
Indeed Apply team is looking for a motivated and driven Test Automation Engineer to help test features for vision, hearing, motor and learning challenged users. In our dynamic group, you’ll have the rare and rewarding opportunity to help craft products that improve and enhance the lives of everyone who uses our Indeed Apply products regardless of differences.
The Indeed Apply team is located in Hyderabad, however remote candidates will be considered on a case by case basis.
You can expect:
- A dedicated mentor
- A ramp-up period to ensure you get the skills you need to be successful
- A Quality Assurance Engineering Manager who partners with you in your career growth
- Opportunities and challenges to grow your quality engineering skillset at Indeed
- Influence and refactor the development codebase for testability, performance, security, usability, and accessibility
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's degree with 5 -10 years of experience as Developer or SDET.
- Strong ability to write effective code ( Java, Spring, Web Services, HTML, JSP, Java Script, Servlets, Web Services, XML, AJAX, Microservices, SOA, REST, JSON.)
- Effective communication across functions to identify tooling needs, automation gaps, and reduce toil in the development process.
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Datadog
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation
- Debug code, solve complex problems related to efficiency and performance of our software with appropriate production monitoring
- Design and Implement new tools, scalable automated test frameworks working across technologies
- Strong experience in building development and monitoring tools as an essential part of production system
- Detailed source code reviews focusing on the testability of the code to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Provide technical guidance to overall architecture and design
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization and deliverables/results
- Able to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad, Dublin, Aberdeen and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Hyderabad
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/