Software Engineering Manager - Automated Sourcing, Job Seeker Experience
Location-Based Salary Range
Austin 138,000 - 174,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
As an Engineering Manager, you:
- Are product-minded and want to see the impact of your work making a difference every day for your end-users.
- Are passionate about solving interesting and complex problems through ideation and using data to make informed decisions.
- Are collaborative and a phenomenal communicator when working with cross-functional teams.
- Someone who is interested in finding nuggets of information in trends and behavior analysis.
- Want to be an integral part of an organization that values innovation, diversity and impact (we also know how to have a good time too! #insideindeed).
At Indeed, our Engineering Managers understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. We take pride in what we do - delivering challenging technical solutions at scale - to better serve our mission of helping people find jobs.
Who You Are
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience Prior success as an Engineering Manager and experience building high-performance distributed systems
- Experience directly managing and coaching a high-performing engineering team
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, APIs and A/B testing
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results.
- Experience with full-stack application development is a plus
Who We AreWe are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad, Dublin, Aberdeen and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Work in Austin
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.