Staff Software Engineer - Enterprise Data Analytics
Location-Based Salary Range
India 4,400,000 - 6,600,000 INR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
The Enterprise Data and Analytics team in Indeed has the mission to provide critical data assets and valuable insights to support the understanding and growth of Indeed's Enterprise business. As a team we are highly analytical, data driven, and methodical - but scrappy when necessary. We prioritise progress over perfection, and have a reputation for rapid delivery with high quality.
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer, who is passionate about building innovative platform capabilities that scale to a rapidly growing business. You'll apply your broad and deep hands-on experience in scalable distributed systems architecture like GCP /AWS. You will need to balance time between the design and architecture of systems and execution of hands-on implementation work to establish and maintain supportable design patterns that can evolve with Indeed's evolving requirements.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, and operate our web applications and data pipelines following best design and development practices on the platform securely, reliably, and at scale.
- Design new solutions and validate new ideas by either building on top of existing solutions or by prototyping new platform capabilities
- Take ownership for the quality of design and implementation of software components.
- Interact with various non-engineering teams such as Product Management, SRE, Risk Analysts and senior leadership and have the chance to guide and influence our engineering practices and mindset as we scale the company
- Mentor engineers and provide feedback on software architecture designs and implementations
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience programming with at least one of the following languages: Python, Scala or Java
- Experience with developing backend API's (REST / GraphQL) in a data-driven environment with large scale, high-performance systems
- Experience with data-stores such as: MySQL/Postgresql, Redis, Mongo, ElasticSearch or similar long term stores.
- Understanding and experience in Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD pipelines and equivalent cloud technology (GCP/AWS).
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or other technical related degrees.
- 1+ years hands-on in implementing large scale ML Systems. Familiarity in design of feature store or model registry with latest tools in MLOps such as KubeFlow, MLFlow etc, and be able to guide the teams whether to use them or not.
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing and highly-capable Engineering organization building the most popular job site on the planet. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore, Hyderabad, Dublin, Aberdeen and Vancouver, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job search at a time.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2020)
Work in Hyderabad
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/