Location-Based Salary Range
India 2,200,000 - 3,300,000 INR per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, long term incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
We are constantly experimenting with new product ideas and creating mini-startups within Indeed. Some of these startups succeed and many fail. This researcher would be embedded within the startup product teams and support them through research.
While working in a fast-paced, data-driven, and collaborative environment, you will lead research that helps identify market-specific pain points that lead to improvements in our current and new product offerings and apply the learnings to similar markets around the world. If you are passionate about innovation, experimentation, and fast-paced development, all in order to help job seekers worldwide find their dream job, then you will fit right in.
Some of the things that your team will count on you
- Take strategic problem areas and formulate an appropriate research strategy
- Plan and carry out interviews and surveys to inform future product work
- Validate new designs through ad-hoc user feedback sessions with customers and internal users
- Create a research plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights
- Synthesize top-line results, create research findings summary, and effectively present and share results.
- Open-ended “show me how you use it” interviews with customers and prospects
- Relationship building with key customers to gain deeper insights
- Establish and manage relationships with research related vendors
Who You Are
- 2+ years conducting user research for software/web-based products with stories to share
- Prior experience and ability to perform all research-related tasks in the research project lifecycle with minimal help or oversight
- Flexible approach to research: Our goal is to provide value to the product team. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own research method.
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Ability to quickly share research results with teams (top-line results in hours, not weeks)
- Language proficiency required in English, Hindi. Additional Indian languages is a plus!
Who We Are
We are a fast-moving, data-driven UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our teams work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face everyday.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +91 0080091 90627, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Our Policies and Benefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/