UX Researcher, Campaigns & Analytics
Location-Based Salary Range
Seattle 113,000 - 163,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Indeed has a robust package of perks, programs and benefits that show how much we value our people, whether they’re inside Indeed or out.
At Indeed we’re reinventing how employers hire. As an Indeed UX Researcher you will design and execute research to understand our customers’ needs, synthesize findings and partner with our design team to create excellent and polished user experiences. We are looking for a qualitative-focused UX researcher who can help the Enterprise team understand the “why” behind behaviors and attitudes of the largest of employers that hire using Indeed. These efforts will ensure the experiences we create are easy to use, useful, and efficient. You’ll be working on a research team that has researchers from a variety of disciplines including qualitative, quantitative, behavioral science, and ethnography. You will have experience with a variety of user research methods and best practices and demonstrated experience partnering with your peers in Design, Product, and Engineering to develop and deliver research helps us create world-class experiences that our customers will value highly.
Partner with product, design and engineering to develop and deliver impactful research that informs decisions for key areas of a product.
Identify the best research approaches to get the right answers based on research questions, timing and resources.
Synthesize research findings into actionable insights and recommendations that your stakeholders and peers can act upon
Who You Are
- 3+ years conducting user research for software/web based products with demonstrated business impact on the products you worked on.
- Demonstrated discernment and ability to do the right research for the task at hand. We balance speed with the value we provide. We are looking for candidates who have a varied selection of tools in their research toolkit and know which tool to utilize for the task at hand.
- Proactively and closely collaborates with stakeholders to shape and scope research plans that will meet the needs of the project team.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills with a proven ability to turn research results into product insights.
- Great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to execute several projects concurrently.
- Flexible approach to research. Our goal is to provide product teams value. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own research methods.
- Experience with remote testing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred in design, psychology, business, human factors, cognitive science, computer science, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field, or equivalent experience.
Who We Are
We are a fast-moving, data-driven UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our teams work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Singapore and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face everyday.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Work in Seattle
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies - https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits - https://benefits.indeed.jobs/